Power ranger, it was a nickname of Mimin from my friends. The nickname was given to him because he wore green light shoes. He was my friend in senior high school. He was like a girl, his own style was unlike other boy in school, he could make a food, and something as girls did.
First met, I saw a boy walked in front of our class. He walked like found out something and may be he found out his class. When lesson started, I saw again the boy sited in front position. Yeah, I thought that he was a new student in my class, he was great, in the first day, he sited in the front position. Suddenly, teacher called the boy “are you a new student in this class?” confidently, the boy answered “yes, mum. Hi friends, I'm Mimin, nice to meet you” at the same time he waved his hand to us. At the time we knew that he was like a girl. Some friends laughed when saw him, I thought if he was different, but he was cool and unique.
One class with him for a few days, it made me never felt bore at school. he was a good classmate; he was kind person, smart and fluent in English, and too much talk. I learnt more to him, how to make a cake and how to appreciate ourselves.
Anything story, he could make it something funny. For example, when he heard from Novi that she fell down from public transportation, it should be a bad story but when he retold the story, it would make us to laugh. I felt comfort with him, I did know why but I just knew that he was a good person. Although some friend said that he was different, and so on. Yeah, the others and I knew that he was different but it was not a problem to make a friend with him. Sometimes, I felt so sad when someone talked about his uniqueness. He knows that if they said that but he knows that everyone is unique. According to a book that everyone is unique with difference because of that we are so special1. I love the words.
One day, I saw him a little different; I mean that he looked so good. He was clean and fragrant. I asked to him “what wrong with you? You look so good”. He was just smile. Someone told me that he fell in love with a girl, I asked to him and it was right. I never think before, but I was so happy if it made him looked normal. And then, I did know if happen the next, I was just hope that my friend would get his joy and everything was okay. Suddenly, he came to me and told what happen to him. I listened when he talked to me that he was so disappointed with the girl was loved. I did not know why he felt disappointed. I can not say anything about love but I knew that we are friend when we ware happy and sad, it was a love.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar